Designed for clients or are short on time or are just passing through, our 1 night packages include overnight accommodation on the day of your choice, guaranteed tickets to The Masters and either Valet Parking or Augusta shuttle transportation.
The full package includes:
- Overnight accommodation at your choice of hotel
- VIP Hospitality when attending The Masters on Thursday thru Friday
- Valet Parking at the hospitality facility
- Shuttle transfers between the hospitality facility and your hotel
- Guaranteed Masters Tickets
- Souvenir Masters Chair Per Person (if attending on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
- Services of Tailormade Travel Staff in Augusta throughout
The Staybridge Suites, is located on 1 mile from the Augusta National and is within walking distance of a wide range of bars and restaurants, making it the ideal base for your visit to the US Masters Golf in 2023.
The rooms at this all suite hotel feature a seating area, bedroom and a kitchenette complete with a Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pots/Pans/Serving Dishes, Plates/Glassware, Silverware. The Staybridge Suites in Augusta also features a small gymnasium, a business centre and even a putting green in the back garden.
The Holiday Inn, North Augusta is located just off junction 199 of the I20 making it convieniently located for easy access to both the Augusta National (15 minute drive) and all of the local golf courses.
Because of its location outside of the town, staying at the Holiday Inn, N. Augusta is a cheaper alternative to the hotels that are located in the heart of Augusta.
All of the 86 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.